Yes, it is!! Or is it just me because I am 7 months pregnant? No, it really is hot. Isn't it??
We started the weekend by meeting up with some friends at Lupe Tortillas on Friday night. Brent and I enjoyed the delicious beef fajitas. Mmmm....so good! It was nice hanging out with the old gang again and being able to celebrate a couple of June birthdays a little early (sorry if we embarrassed anyone with the big sombreros!). Thanks to UB for coordinating!
Brent went motorcycle riding all day Saturday with his brother and friend. I can't imagine since it was just way too hot out there but it sounded like they all enjoyed it. Below is a pic of Brent relaxing in the shade after riding. Meanwhile, I slept in a little bit and then, since my feet have been starting to hurt real bad, I decided it was time to invest in some comfy sneakers that I can wear with normal clothes (and not have to wear my fashionable white running shoes..haha). Yay! A reason to shop!! I went to DSW and found a pair that didn't look like they would attract too much attention and guess what...they were on sale! Bonus! :) I was so excited (it's the little things, really :)). Again, it was way too hot (and shopping can be so tiring! lol) so I went home to take a long nap under the cool fan. That night, we ate at Pei Wei and I decided to try something different...I was proud of myself but I have to say that I will have to go back to the usual (the Mongolian Beef) since that is the reason I crave Pei Wei. Regardless, the dish I ordered was still good so I'm not trying to knock it.
On Sunday, we started our day early...went to church, had breakfast, and then headed to the ballpark for the Astros game (we won!). It was hot again...so I was thankful the roof was closed (am I complaining about the heat too much??). Anyway, we even had our picture taken at one of the booths (I've been trying to convince Brent we should do this and since the line wasn't long this time, there was really no excuse!). Thank you baby! :)
Overall, a nice weekend with a good mix of fun, relaxation, and quality time with my sweetie.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
It's Getting Hot!
Posted by Brent and Yanira at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment